Remote Infrastructure Management Overview
Complexity in managing the IT infrastructure, surging maintenance costs and the lack of proper resources to manage the infrastructure across various departments are major challenges faced by organizations today.
SoftQL Infrastructure Management Services equip a customer’s business with round-the-clock support, through our Global Delivery Center (GDC). Our comprehensive portfolio of services gives customers the ability to reduce their costs and improve service levels. SoftQL helps global enterprises cut down on their infrastructure maintenance costs and provide access to expert skills without the expense of retaining those skills in house.
SoftQL enables customer growth through increased ROI, lowered TCO, and seamless IT operations, providing remote management services to customers globally, utilizing best practice methodologies, integrated processes, with a proven global delivery model.
SoftQL aims to provide an efficient and flexible infrastructure management structure to integrate multiple solutions at multiple levels and locations. This includes elements such as dedicated, shared environments and SLA or task based services.
Our services include:
- Remote Server Management and
- Service Desk
- Server Management
- Storage Management
- Platform Hardening
- Systems Integration
- Database Administration
- Messaging and Collaboration Services
- Managed Desktop Services
- Application Packaging and Distribution Services
- Wintel Server Management & Migration Services
Why Choose SoftQL?:
- In-depth deployment and management expertise
- CCIE certified resources
- SLA-driven quality process improvement
- Remote Helpdesk, Monitoring & Management Center for Remote IT Services.
- Strategic partnerships with major Vendors