Testing & measurement
One of SoftQL’s key skill-sets is in the area of thorough and accurate testing and measurement. This forms a critical foundation for delivering a high-quality service in other areas, such as design, troubleshooting and RF Services.
In areas such as Continuous Wave (CW) measurement, our combination of highly experienced engineers and the best possible equipment allow us to achieve the accurate and consistent results that underpin an appropriate system design and Telecom Staffing.
SoftQL’s engineers are experienced in the following types of testing and measurement:
- Multi-operator existing coverage measurements, including indoor environments
- Continuous Wave (CW) testing
- Data post-processing and reporting
- Drive, on-train and other on-the move testing
- Fault-finding and troubleshooting
- Pre-/post-integration testing and commissioning
- Telecom Staffing
Our engineers have experience of using test equipment from the following manufacturers:
- Ascom (including TEMS Investigation)
- Anite (including NEMO)
For further information please contact us.